A collection of scientific publications and other media about HYPE-ERAS project
Filippova V. 2020. Adaptation of the indigenous peoples to climate change effects in Yakutia: Gender aspects. Polar Science Volume 26. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.polar.2020.100596
Fedorov, A.N., Novopriezzhaya, V.A., Fedorov, N.A., Konstantinov, P.Y., Samsonova, V.V. 2020. Retrospective Analysis of Permafrost Landscape Evolution in Yakutia during the Holocene Warm Intervals. Land, 9, 463. https://doi.org/10.3390/land9110463
Conference presentations and proceedings
- The 3rd Arctic Science Ministerial webinar for Theme 3: Respond. 17 April, 2021. Presentation by D. Gustafsson (YouTube recording (starts at 19.00), PDF of presentation slides at ASM3 webinar series website).
- L. S. Lebedeva. Presentation on Winter Runoff of Rivers in the Permafrost Zone of Eastern Siberia. Given at ‘Modern Trends and Prospects for Development of Hydrometeorology in Russia’, The III All-Russian scientific-practical conference, Irkutsk, 27th November, 2020 (Abstract, in russian).
- D. Gustafsson. Presentation on Hydrology, Permafrost and Resilience in an Era of Change – Yakutia Spring Flood and River Ice Breakup Forecasting in HYPE-ERAS project. Given at ‘Environmental and Infrastructure Integrity in Permafrost Regions’, Russian Conference with International Participation on the Occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the Melnikov Permafrost Institute (MPI), Yakutsk, 28-30 September 2020 (Abstract, in english).
- L. S. Lebedeva. Presentation on Change in River Runoff in the Cryolithzone of Eastern Siberia. Given at ‘Environmental and Infrastructure Integrity in Permafrost Regions’, Russian Conference with International Participation on the Occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the Melnikov Permafrost Institute (MPI), Yakutsk, 28-30 September 2020 (Abstract, in russian).
- I.I. Khristoforov and K.P. Danilov. Presentation on Physical Modeling Results of GPR Sounding of Lena River Sands (the Middle Flow). Given at 16th Scientific and Practical Conference in conjunction with the seminar “Engineering and Ore Geology 2020”, Perm, 14th September, 2020 (Abstract in english).
- A. Vasilevich, 2020. Conference presentation (in russian). http://igi.ysn.ru/vasilevich/prog/programm.pdf
News and other media
- Climate change pushes Siberians to tread on thin ice — literally (December 20, 2020) (PDF of printed paper, online article)
- Якутские и иностранные ученые изучат угрозу наводнений (August 23, 2020)
- CBC Radio Morning Interview in Nagoya – comment on permafrost degradation in Siberia (7th August, 2020) (Radio station link)
- Climate influence on agrolandscapes of permafrost zone. Summer school training by A. N. Fedorov, 14th July 2020 (video recording).
- Forecasts of river ice break-up for the Lena River unexpectedly accurate on the first attempt (May 19, 2020)